Lisboa foi pioneira no desenvolvimento de um ecossistema empreendedor nacional. Os novos desafios da COVID-19 levam a autarquia novamente a dedicar especial atenção a um dos maiores motores de inovação e criação de emprego do Município: as suas startups.
Lisbon was a pioneer in the development of the Portuguese entrepreneurial ecosystem. The challenges brought by COVID-19 require special attention to one of the biggest drivers of innovation and job creation of Lisbon’s Municipality: their startups.
MEASURES FOR STARTUPS
• StartupRH Covid19: financial support through an incentive. The value will be equivalent to
minimum wage per employee (up to a maximum of 10 employees per startup).
• Startup Voucher extension: Three month extension of the Startup Voucher scheme (2.075€
per entrepreneur job).
• Vale Incubação — COVID19: Support for startups with less than five years of business
activity, through the contracting of incubation services based on an incentive of 1.500€ euros,
• “Mezzanine” funding for startups: a loan convertible into “social capital (supplies)” after 12
months, applying a discount rate that allows startups to avoid a dilution of investors’ equity.
Average investment ticket between €50,000 and €100,000 per startup.
• Launch of the Covid-19 — Portugal Ventures instrument: launch of the Ventures Portugal
Notice (Portugal) for investments in startups, with tickets starting at €50,000. Financial
initiative through the Financial Development Institution (IFD), Portugal Ventures and Imprensa
Nacional-Casa da Moeda.
MORE DETAILS: Access here